Things for you to Consider:
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 who is required to sign the disclaimer form and be present during the climbing session. Unaccompanied children will not be allowed to climb and will lose their session.
- We strongly recommend booking on line as it is the fastest and most efficient way of making a booking… Click here for online bookings.
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- For large party reservations or exclusive climbing bookings please email or call us… Click here for contact details.
- If one parent or guardian is bringing multiple children, some of whom are not their own, that adult is responsible for the whole group.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended.
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Arena.
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of your session.
- Sessions last for an hour and a half. The first half an hour will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by 55 minutes in the Clip ‘n Climb arena and 5 minutes where we collect the harnesses and usher you back to the café/viewing area.
For standard climbing bookings you can cancel or amend your booking up to 48hrs in advance of your booking date.
For Exclusive Climbing Sessions and Corporate Events, you can cancel or amend your booking up to 7 days in advance of your booking date.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less notice is given.
Refunds will only be given if the cancellation is received 7 days in advance or more.