Clip 'n climb faq's
Our aim for this is page is to answer the main questions our guests have before their visit. If you have any questions that are not covered or need further clarification, please contact us before your visit. We will keep updating this page, so it is as helpful as possible.
- What are your parking facilities?
- We have a small car park at the front on your building, with space for 8 cars. If you have a Blue Badge, and would like to reserve parking, please contact the centre in advance of your visit to make arrangements. Secure car parking is available in the Cambridge Leisure multi-storey car park on Clifton Way, which is a short walk from our centre. The postcode is CB1 7DY. Please note that as we are not tenants of Cambridge Leisure, we are not able to validate parking tickets. There is also on-street car parking on Clifton Road. Please do not use the car parks of the other businesses on the Clifton Road Industrial Estate. These are not open to the public and tenants of these may fine or clamp unauthorised vehicles. It also helps us keep happy neighbours!
- What time will my session start?
- Your session starts with a safety briefing at the time on your confirmation. 90 minute sessions: The first 30 minutes will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by 55 minutes in the Clip ‘n Climb arena and 5 minutes where we collect the harnesses. 60 minutes sessions: Your safety briefing will be incorporated into your hour of climbing. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your session starts.
- How many people can I book for?
- For a party, you can book for 10-18 climbers. For a general climbing session, you can book for 1-18 climbers, depending on availability.
- What should we wear?
- A lot of our guests have been surprised how much of a work out the session is, so loose fitting, sporty clothes are recommended. Crop tops are not advised, and hoodies are not allowed. Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip 'n Climb Arena. Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Can I buy food and drink at Clip 'n Climb?
- You certainly can...You'll work up a thirst so grab yourself a cold drink or a slushie! We serve fantastic barista coffees and sweet treats including fruit, cookies, cakes and ice creams. Don't leave hungry after your climb - enjoy a meal or snack from our café.
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Sorry, no. Only food and drink purchased from our café can be consumed on the premises. You can bring your own water in a bottle.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We can give a cash refund if you cancel your session at least 48 hours in advance. Please call or email to make these changes. Cancellations and changes to an EXCLUSIVE or CORPORATE booking can be made up to 7 days before or the full fee for the session is payable. For parties, we can give a cash refund when you give us more that 7 days notice of changes. After this, we can refund up to 2 party spaces onto a gift card.
- Do you do gift vouchers?
- Yes we do and they can be made up with your chosen number of climbing sessions as well as our Extreme Challenges. These can be purchased through this website.