Clip 'n climb faq's
Our aim for this is page is to answer the main questions our guests have before their visit. If you have any questions that are not covered or need further clarification, please contact us before your visit. We will keep updating this page, so it is as helpful as possible.
- What are your parking facilities?
- We have a small car park at the front on your building, with space for 8 cars. If you have a Blue Badge, and would like to reserve parking, please contact the centre in advance of your visit to make arrangements. Secure car parking is available in the Cambridge Leisure multi-storey car park on Clifton Way, which is a short walk from our centre. The postcode is CB1 7DY. Please note that as we are not tenants of Cambridge Leisure, we are not able to validate parking tickets. There is also on-street car parking on Clifton Road. This is 60p per 30 minutes for up to 4 hours (Monday to Friday), and free at weekends. Please do not use the car parks of the other businesses on the Clifton Road Industrial Estate. These are not open to the public and tenants of these may fine or clamp unauthorised vehicles. It also helps us keep happy neighbours!
- What time will my session start?
- Your session lasts 90 minutes. The safety briefing will start at the time on your confirmation. The first 30 minutes will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by 55 minutes in the Clip ‘n Climb arena and 5 minutes where we collect the harnesses.
- How many people can I book for?
- Please check our booking information to see what the government guidelines are at this time.
- What should we wear?
- A lot of our guests have been surprised how much of a work out the session is, so loose fitting, sporty clothes are recommended. Crop tops are not advised, and hoodies are not allowed. Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip 'n Climb Arena. Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Can I buy food and drink at Clip 'n Climb?
- You certainly can...You'll work up a thirst so grab yourself a cold drink or a slushie! We serve fantastic barista coffees and sweet treats including fruit, cookies, cakes and ice creams. Don't leave hungry after your climb - enjoy a meal or snack from our café.
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Sorry, no. Only food and drink purchased from our café can be consumed on the premises. You can bring your own water in a bottle. Please note that our water fountain is out of action for the foreseeable future.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations or changes to a normal booking can be made up to 48hrs before. Please call or email to make these changes. Please note that if you are cancelling because of Covid-19, you need to wait 3 weeks before re-booking. Cancellations and changes to an EXCLUSIVE or CORPORATE booking can be made up to 7 days before or the full fee for the session is payable.
- Do you do gift vouchers?
- Yes we do and they can be made up with your chosen number of climbing sessions as well as our Extreme Challenges. These can be purchased through this website.