Rock Stars – After School Climbing Club
Rock Stars has been created for children who want to develop their climbing skills in a positive and fun environment. The club is for children 4-11 years of all abilities and confidence levels.
Our friendly and experienced instructors guide the children through each action packed session. The session programme for each term incorporates a mixture of games, challenges, climbing techniques, and working towards completing our series of Rock Star Awards.
What you get from Rock Stars?
- Confidence building
- The opportunity to make new friends
- Taking part in a fun and healthy activity
- Achievement and working towards awards
- Being part of a club
- Structured sessions with varied activities
- An opportunity for parents to socialise and have a break.
Rock Stars after-school club in Cambridge runs on:
- Wednesdays at 5-6pm
- Thursdays at 5-6pm
The next half term's dates are:
- Wednesdays (4th November - 16th December 2020)
- Thursdays (5th November - 17th December 2020)
No Rock Stars during the Christmas school holidays.