Clip 'n Climb Cambridge are pleased to support the Tempo Time Credits scheme as part of our charity and CSR work each year.
Tempo Time Credits is a registered charity. They build local and national networks of organisations, bringing people together in their local communities to carry out valued and important voluntary work.
Their volunteers earn Tempo Time Credits as part of a reward and recognition scheme for the invaluable work they do within their communities.
how do you use time credits?
- Visit the Clip 'n Climb Cambridge page on We are Tempo
- Click 'Use Tempo Time credits'
- Each session 'costs' 2 credits. Details are below about which sessions can be booked with Time Credits.
- You will be given a code starting with TTCCNC
- Email us with your voucher code, the date and time you would like to book, your name, postcode and telephone number. We'll check availability, if we have space, we'll book you in and send you a confirmation email. This will have the link to our safety waiver on for you to complete.
- We will check that your code your Tempo ID Tempo website.
- You must book in advance with your code, and the maximum group size is 2 climbers.
- Climbers must be 2 years or above, and at least 12 kgs.
- We have a maximum of 5 climbing spaces per month, and Time Credits can be redeemed against Weekday Saver and Hurray for Monday tickets. If the website shows a 'Coming soon' message, that is because the maximum has been reached for that month.
when can i use time credits
You need to redeem 2 Time Credits per climbing space, and spaces are available on
- Our Weekday Saver and Hurrah for Mondays sessions during school term time
- In the Summer holidays (up to 5 climbing tickets available)
We do not accept Time Credits during:
- INSET days
- October half term, Christmas, February half term, Easter and May half term holidays